1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
Welcome to the Buzzin Links® Directory
We will refer to Buzzin Links as the "Service". We (that is The Arizona Buzz and its other business groups and affiliates) will provide the Service to you, subject to the following terms and conditions - referred to as the "Service Agreement" or "SA", which may be updated or modified by us from time to time without notice to you, therefore you need to regularly check this agreement to stay up to date. You can review the most current version of the SA at any time at http://www.thearizonabuzz.com/links/tos.html. Your use of the Service will confirm our agreement to these terms and conditions as well as your acceptance of the changes we make to the SA. In addition, when using particular Buzzin Links services subject to this SA, you and Buzzin Links shall be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such services which may be posted from time to time. All such guidelines or rules are incorporated by reference into the SA.
Consequently, PLEASE READ THIS SERVICE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING BUZZIN LINKS. BY ACCESSING OR USING BUZZIN LINKS, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE BUZZIN LINKS. REMEMBER THAT THE ARIZONA BUZZ MAY MODIFY THIS AGREEMENT AT ANY TIME, AND SUCH MODIFICATIONS SHALL BE EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UPON POSTING OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT. YOU AGREE TO REVIEW THE AGREEMENT PERIODICALLY TO BE AWARE OF SUCH MODIFICATIONS AND YOUR CONTINUED ACCESS OR USE OF BUZZIN LINKS SHALL BE DEEMED YOUR CONCLUSIVE ACCEPTANCE OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT.
2. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE
Buzzin Links is an online website directory service for businesses, agencies and non-profit agencies residing in the state of Arizona or other states within the Buzz network. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features that augment or enhance the current Service shall be subject to the SA. You understand and agree that the Service is provided "AS IS" and that we do not assume responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery or failure to store any user provided content, communications, or personalization settings.
3. YOUR REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS
Use of the Service may require you to register and obtain a password. At the present time, it only requires input of your name and email address. In return for our enabling you to use the Service, you agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself when necessary or as prompted by the Service's registration form (such information being the "Registration Data") and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your listing and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof).
5. USE OF THE SERVICE; MEMBER CONDUCT
(a) You understand that all information, data, text, messages, postings, or other materials ("Content"), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that you, and not the Arizona Buzz, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, or otherwise transmit via the Service. If you have included information available through the Service then you are responsible for making modifications or updating information to the extent there are errors or updates are required. For example, you are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of a listing in your name, or a business directory or event that you have added. The Arizona Buzz does not control the Content posted via the Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will the Arizona Buzz be liable in any way for any Content for, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content (for example, if an website address posted in Buzzin Links is listed wrong), or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, or otherwise transmitted via the Service. You agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from directory listings downloaded from the Service.
- for solicitations, commercial or otherwise;
- for incorporation into a commercial product or service;
- to download directory listings or other information by using any type of automated means;
- for the purposes of soliciting, offending or harassing any person or persons;
- to alter the directory listings, event listings, or other information, or enter additional listings or Content which in any way: (i) are unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, (ii) violates any patent, trademark, service mark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of another, or (iii) are known to be false or misleading at the time of entry.
- harm minors in any way;
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, an Arizona Buzz official, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- provide any Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service; or
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law.
(b) You acknowledge that The Arizona Buzz does not pre-screen Content, but that The Arizona Buzz and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse, move or remove any Content that is available via the Service. Without limiting the foregoing, we shall have the right to remove any Content that violates the SA or is otherwise objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content. In this regard, you acknowledge that you may not rely on any Content created by us or submitted to us.
(c) You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
6. PUBLIC CONTENT POSTED TO BUZZIN LINKS
(a) For purposes of the SA, "publicly accessible areas of the Service" are those accessible by the general public. By way of example, a publicly accessible area of the Service would include the website directory listings in Buzzin Links. Please note that this Content may be seen by anyone using the Service.
(b) With respect to all other Content you elect to post to publicly accessible areas of the Service, you grant the Arizona Buzz and its affiliates the world-wide royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive and fully sublicensable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such Content (in whole or part) and/or to incorporate it in other works, in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed.
(c) You represent and warrant that you have all right, title and interest in, or otherwise have the right to publicly display all Content that you post to or transmit through the Service and that the Content you post to or transmit through the Service does not infringe, or dilute any third party right.
7. THE ARIZONA BUZZ'S RIGHTS AND REPRESENTATIONS
(a) The Arizona Buzz reserves the right to deny access to you or any group of users to the Service, at its sole discretion, at any time. The Arizona Buzz also reserves the right to remove any listings or other information or Content from the Service at any time and at its sole discretion.
Please report any violations of the SA to our Customer Care group by contacting us via our contact form: Contact Us
© Copyright The Arizona Buzz 2005. All Rights Reserved.