Friday, October 28, 2016
About the Buzz The Buzz Shop Whats New Contact Us
Quick Links:
Catch the Buzz in your town!
Arizona Map
Visit our other buzz locations:

Shop online at Fossil Creek Trading

Arizona Images

Arizona photo

Enjoy our selection of photos in the Arizona Images onine photo album. Click on photo to view more photos from across Arizona.

Coffee Mug

Featured Sponsor

Whether you have talked to us in Strawberry, Arizona or you have cruised down Route 66 recently and met us in Seligman, Arizona, you can experience the robust taste of fresh gourmet coffee every day.

Fossil Creek Trading offers coffees that go beyond the ordinary. Our Fossil Creek Coffee varieties come in many different flavors, and our Route 66 Coffees are a unique blend that tantalize the senses. Visit our online store where you can enjoy our brew right from home. Our coffees can also be found at retail grocery stores, but the best place is to purchase them online and have them delivered right to your door. Be sure to pick up a roast today. It is sure to satisfy!

The State of Arizona
Arizona information

Welcome to the Arizona Buzz. The Arizona Buzz is one of our featured locations. We provide Arizona information and trivia for visitors, locals and anyone else curious about Arizona. The Arizona attractions page provides a variety of places to visit and explore. Learn more about Arizona by following our links below. Click here for a map of Arizona.

Arizona Photos
Arizona Photo Album
Arizona photo

Want to see more Arizona images?

Visit our popular Arizona photo album. We feature unique images you will find only around Arizona and nearby areas. Watch a slideshow or visit our other albums.

Buzzin Basics

Arizona is the 6th largest state in the Union in land size, 114,006 square miles.

There are at least 91 nations in the world smaller than Arizona.

Only 18% of Arizona’s land is privately owned;  the other 82% is state, federal, and tribal.

Arizona has more sunshine than Florida and frequently has both the hottest and the coldest temperatures on the same day. 

Highest recorded temperature in AZ:  128 F degrees (June 29, 1994) in Lake Havasu... Read more >>

Buzzin Trivia

Arizona has the nickname of “The Valentine State” because it became a state on February 14, 1912.

Arizona is unique in many ways… it has dehydrated rivers, trees made of stone, cactus that blooms only at night, a bird that can run faster than it can fly, the only poisonous species of lizard in the nation, a river named Colorado that spends most of its time in Arizona, and a retirement community named Youngtown.  Fort Apache is in Navajo County and the city of Navajo... Read more >>

Buzzin Attractions
  • 6 natural forests
  • 21 Native American reservations
  • 27 state parks
  • 26 national parks, monuments, recreation areas, and historic sites
  • Canyons, mountains, desert, rivers, lakes, caves, forests
  • 277-mile long Grand Canyon
  • Mogollon Rim
  • Four Corners Monument
  • Monument Valley
  • Lake Powell
  • Roosevelt Lake
  • Glen Canyon Dam
  • Meteor Crater
  • Petrified Forest
  • Kartchner Caverns
  • San Francisco Peaks
Arizona Forecast
Arizona Weather